Students will learn to:
- Integrate the global environment of business through the application of business knowledge, and its effect on management decisions and business situations.
- Apply appropriate decision-making through social, legal and ethical responsibilities of organizations.
- Develop a firm foundation in strategic and critical thinking skills to enhance effective decision-making and problem solving.
- Demonstrate professional capability in written and oral communication.
- Employ effective team work and leadership skills to drive the organization.
- Apply and analyze efficient business knowledge of finance, marketing, economics, and business ethics to facilitate organizational decision making.