All applicants who have never attended a College or who have not studied at any other College/University and who are applying to PS-CoB as either Foundation Program or Undergraduate applicants are classified as First Year applicants.First Year applicants may apply for either Fall or Spring admission and are required to submit the following:
- Complete Admissions Application
- Final and official high school transcript with a Good average or higher or its equivalent.
- He/she must be physically fit and healthy
- Applicants from outside KSA should provide a copy of their passport and a valid Iqama
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Four Passport sized photographs
- If the student is an employee at the government or any private establishment, he/she should have permission from his workplace
First Year undergraduate applicants must satisfy all PS-CoB undergraduate admission requirements for the semester of intended admission and must submit all appropriate application materials and supporting documents to the Registrar’s Office by the admission deadline.
All first year admitted students must successfully complete the English preparatory year (5 levels), according to its regulations, in two semesters before starting the College academic courses.Based on their performance in the preparatory year, and in accordance with the implementation rules, students will be able to select the major of their choice.